Start by customizing one of our TX Police ID Card Templates!
FullIdentity.com has been your solution for custom police identification cards and now we are able to handle the requirements of HB 3613. Please contact our offices to help us get you started with your new requirements. Thumbprint scanners, digital signatures are all part of the solution we have developed to meet your required identification card needs.
You will have the ability to use one of our templates for your ID card, design your own, or hire one of our artists to design one for you. Cards are as priced based on volume and we work for organizations of several thousand and for police departments of only a few officers. Our solutions can work for you.
Click either the front or back to begin designing your Texas Police ID Card Now!
Our staff is ready to talk with you about your specific HB3613 badging needs!
(b) The identification card must include:
(c) On the identification card, the law enforcement agency or other governmental entity that issues the card shall print:
- the full name of the peace officer
- a photograph of the peace officer consistent with the peace officer's appearance;
- the name of the law enforcement agency or other governmental entity that appointed or employs the peace officer or that the peace officer was elected to serve;
- if applicable, the signature of the person appointing or employing the person as a peace officer on behalf of the law enforcement agency or other governmental entity;
- a brief description of the peace officer, including the peace officer's height, weight, and eye color;
- the thumbprint of the peace officer<;/li>
- the date the law enforcement agency or other governmental entity appointed or employed the peace officer;
- the date the law enforcement agency or other governmental entity issued the card to the peace officer; and
- a phone number operational 24 hours a day, seven days a week that a person may call to verify the validity of the identification card.
- "State of Texas" and the state seal; and
- "This identification card certifies that (insert name of peace officer) is commissioned by (insert name of law enforcement agency or other governmental entity that appoints or employs the peace officer) as a (insert "full-time peace officer" or "part-time peace officer")."
- The head of a law enforcement agency or other governmental entity that appoints or employs a peace officer shall recover the identification card at the time of the peace officer's resignation or termination.